2. Creating a Custom-made Maven Introduce Configuration
Other objectives, such as mvn website, are not noted on the Maven Run As menu by default. You can add customized develop setups and specify other goals.Right-click the pom.xml
- file in your Maven task, and choose Run As > Run Configurations. Right-click Maven Build, and click New.
- Producing a new develop setup Go into a setup name
, and click Select to pick the objectives you
- wish to run.Note: If you click the Select button to specify goals and the goals list
is empty, you need to enable the complete repository index. To do so, open the Maven Repositories view, and expand Global Repositories. Right-click Central, and select Enable Full Index. It will take numerous minutes for the indexes to update. Build configuration information Click Variables on the Run Setup window to choose a variable for the base directory site.
Choosing the job location variable for the base directory site
- Select the checkboxes to customize the command as needed. These are comparable to command line flags.Click the Refresh tab, and pick the Refresh resources upon completion checkbox. Refresh tab Click the Typical tab
To run the command, select Run Configurations from the Run or Debug menus; or, right-click the pom.xml file, and select Run As > Run Configurations. Select the setup you want to run, and click Run.